The PM discussed political issues, super, marriage, and freedom of speech policy, the AFP's NBN leak investigation, greyhound racing and the NT election on Insiders. [Full Text]
Bill Shorten discussed the NT election, heath and marriage policy, Muslims in the community and political issues in a doorstop interview. [Full Text]
Minister Sussan Ley said GP bulk billing hit a high of 85.1% in 2015-16. [Full Text]
Shadow Minister Catherine King said those figures are misleading because they measure the number of services that are bulk billed, not the number of patients. [Full Text]
Greens Senator Richard Di Natale has discussed marriage policy on 7.30. [Full Text]
The NT Electoral Commission is posting election result data online. [Full Text]
- The most efficient and affordable Canberra digest.
- Three editions each weekday, one on Sunday.
- Items indexed under more than 100 topics.
- Sectoral bulletins cover targeted topics.
- No ads, no spin, no analysis.
- Find out more about our annual subscription.
Email bulletins from the Canberra Press Gallery provide links to primary content from politicians, agencies, and interest groups. The great majority is not reported by other media.
Trial our service
Test drive any of our Bulletin services for 14 days, free and without obligation